CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

What we have been up to....

~So a lot of people are like "Steph, what have the 3 of you been up to since Kriss hasn't been racing"? Well we bought jet skiis so we have been having a lot of fun in the sun! Our new weekend hobby!

~We took Carissa to the Deirks Bently concert at Legends great concert, did the Silverwood, Lake Cour D' Alene, and of course the Idaho 200 last weekend, Kriss got his motor also for the car so I'm sure that he will be out shortly! Yeah, yeah I kinda do miss him racing cause I love it but we have been having so much fun doing other things!

~But what the heck he needs to go back out and go fast & turn left, and of course we will be out there cheering him on!! How could you not?! Well I will try to get my butt on here more often and update more than once every 2 months!!

~Ray Roebuck has been on me saying Steph I know that you guys have been doing fun things so update your blog so I can see!! I'm on here everyday looking at everyones page but don't seem to find the time to update my own page! So Ray here you go here is the update on what have been doing!

~Enjoy!! Take care everyone till next time!! If you want to see more pictures I also updated our my space page!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the updates. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. =)